Re: [jobdevelopercop] Job Developer Meetup Notes/ Recording - Great Session with Dr. Maniphone Dickerson, EVC

Michael Adviento

Dec 6, 2021, 9:32:08 AM12/6/21
to jobdeve...@baccc.net
You can download info about a requested receipt:

*]jcv.ind.br/utdolorem/veroquis-9832206

**]induljelvelem.hu/suntprovident/etillum-9832206

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who could come to our Job Developer Meetup on Friday. Dr. Maniphone Dickerson, Division Dean for Business and Workforce Development, Evergreen Valley College spoke with us about how they are approaching job placement during this labor shortage. Dr. Dickerson talked about the Showcase model they are developing at Evergreen that is having great results in helping cohorts of students get good jobs with employer partners and also helping students find career exploration opportunities in their communities.

Notes are here, recording is here and the presentation is here.

Moni and I are now looking at further developing this topic and proposing it as a breakout session at the spring CCCAOE conference. If you have feedback on our session on Friday - what you found helpful, what you would like to know more about etc. please let me know - your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! Thank you for all the great work you do to support students and vulnerable communities.

Take care,
Carrie

Carrie Portis

Dec 6, 2021, 11:30:25 AM12/6/21
to jobdeve...@baccc.net, Michael Adviento
Hi everyone,

Reaching out to let you know this email you just received from Michael Adviento is likely a virus and not to open the links. (Sorry Michael that you’re having tbis tech problem).

Take care,
Carrie

Carrie Portis

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/baccc.net/d/msgid/jobdevelopercop/0CD2541E-6A73-4CDD-BC02-24AF430EC30B%40gmail.com.