[BayDualEnrollmentCoP] Bay Region Dual Enrollment Exchange THIS Friday, October 1st at 10 am

Mallory Stevens

Sep 28, 2021, 4:47:50 PMSep 28
to dualenro...@baccc.net
Looking forward to seeing you all this Friday at 10 am!

For this meeting, we have an exciting set of topics to discuss:

Topic 1: Creating a Dual Enrollment Culture via Policy (To Prepare: look at the board policies at your high schools and community colleges to prepare. Keywords: dual enrollment, special admit, credit by exam. Bring examples)
Topic 2: Approaches to Pathway Creation
Topic 3: Gaining Support and Growing the Program
Topic 4: Getting the Word Out!

Come and share your thoughts and experiences.

We are looking forward to seeing you all!
--
It is not beyond our power to create a world in which all children have access to a good education. In my travels all over the world, I have come to realize that what distinguishes one child from another is not ability, but access. Access to education, access to opportunity, access to love. -- Nelson Mandela

Mallory J. Stevens, EdD | Pathways Support Consultant
Bay Region | Hosted by Contra Costa Community College District (4CD)