[BayDualEnrollmentCoP] Pre-Apprenticeship and Dual Enrollment Example

Mallory Stevens

Sep 7, 2021, 12:25:13 PMSep 7
to dualenro...@baccc.net, Adele Burnes
Hi All,

This was an interesting example of dual enrollment in a preapprenticeship context presented at the Bay Area Youth Apprenticeship and PreApprenticeship meeting on August 31st, 2021San Joaquin County Registered High School Apprenticeship Program. Here are links to the presentation, the recording and other resources:

This is an emerging approach in California and there are very few examples. If you are considering aligning with a registered youth apprenticeship program, let me know. You would benefit from joining the Bay Area Youth Apprenticeship and PreApprenticeship community of practice and I would also be happy to support you in this work.

These resources have also been added to the Dual Enrollment website (dualenrollment.baccc.net) under Related Areas & Special Topics.

Mallory

--
It is not beyond our power to create a world in which all children have access to a good education. In my travels all over the world, I have come to realize that what distinguishes one child from another is not ability, but access. Access to education, access to opportunity, access to love. -- Nelson Mandela

Mallory J. Stevens, EdD | Pathways Support Consultant
Bay Region | Hosted by Contra Costa Community College District (4CD)