[BayDualEnrollmentCoP] CCAP and CTE Pathways

Mallory Stevens

Oct 7, 2021, 3:43:30 PMOct 7
to dualenro...@baccc.net
Hi All,

I have a question I wanted to put to the group:

AB 30 says: "For career technical education pathways to be provided under the partnership, consult with, and consider the input of, the appropriate local workforce development board to determine the extent to which the pathways are aligned with regional and statewide employment needs. The governing board of each district shall have final decision making authority regarding the career technical education pathways to be provided under the partnership."

How are you putting this to practice on your sites?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Mallory

--
It is not beyond our power to create a world in which all children have access to a good education. In my travels all over the world, I have come to realize that what distinguishes one child from another is not ability, but access. Access to education, access to opportunity, access to love. -- Nelson Mandela

______________________
Mallory J. Stevens, EdD | Pathways Support Consultant
Bay Region | Hosted by Contra Costa Community College District (4CD)

Arika Spencer-Brown

Oct 7, 2021, 3:52:01 PMOct 7
to Mallory Stevens, dualenro...@baccc.net
We have tapped into the resources for input and  to acquire data that would assist us in aligning our future pathways with industry needs.

To set a meeting with me: Meet with Dr. Spencer-Brown

Sincerely,

Dr. Arika Spencer-Brown
Director of College and Career Pathways
Leadership Public Schools
99 Linden Street, SUITE 99
Oakland , CA 94607
Cell/Business Phone: 510-435-8969
E-mail Address: aspence...@leadps.org
Visit us at: www.leadps.org
School Begins August 17th

“Watch your thoughts, they become your words; watch your words, they become your actions; watch your actions, they become your habits; watch your habits, they become your character; watch your character, it becomes your destiny.”― Lao Tzu

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/baccc.net/d/msgid/dualenrollmentcop/CAGCbSETqbotz2m%3DKt6%3D-_2BW4nF9TNUhUpr24P-KsRgaCw_DmA%40mail.gmail.com.

Ms. L Hunter

Oct 7, 2021, 4:01:32 PMOct 7
to Mallory Stevens, dualenro...@baccc.net
Agreements are part of the Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment and on the agenda for each EAB Industry Advisory Meeting here at our CTE Center.
Sincerely,
Lora Hunter
Coordinator Counseling Program, SVCTE

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 12:43 PM Mallory Stevens <malloryje...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is a staff email account managed by Metropolitan Education District.  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.