[jobdevelopercop] Training for Career Center Staff on Accessing Federal Jobs/ EPA (5/26, 5/27)

Carrie Portis

May 6, 2022, 3:49:08 PM5/6/22
to jobdeve...@baccc.net, Elizabeth McWhorter
Hi everyone,

Please see below information on a training to help staff at career centers learn about helping students apply for federal jobs. The training is May 26 or May 27 - both times at 11 am PST.

Thanks to Liz McWhorter for forwarding this information along! I'm cc:ing Liz in case anyone wants to reach out to her directly.

Take care,
Carrie