[jobdevelopercop] Lyft Apprenticeship

1 view

Adele Burnes

Jun 17, 2021, 8:23:31 PM6/17/21
to Job Developer CoP
Hello folks,

Lyft is currenting hiring for the next cohort of their apprenticeship program. While the job requires some technical skills, it does NOT require a 4 year degree, and could therefore be a good opportunity for our students.

Lyft 2021 Software Engineering Apprenticeship
Applications are due June 21st

Sorry not to send this sooner, I just learned about it.

Adele

--

Adele Burnes | Regional Director of Apprenticeships

C: 617-910-7658 | ade...@baccc.net

baccc.net | Hosted by Diablo Valley College

Preferred pronouns: She/her/hers

LinkedIn | BayAreaApprenticeships.com