[jobdevelopercop] Employer connection - Farmers Insurance; Interview workshop Friday at 3:30; Input please!

Carrie Portis

Oct 27, 2021, 5:54:05 PMOct 27
to jobdeve...@baccc.net, Squarage LLC, Elicia Nunez
Hi everyone,

I look forward to seeing those who can come to our Job Developer Meetup this Friday at 2 pm.

Elicia Nunez from Farmers Insurance will join us for a brief presentation. Elicia partners with Andrew Soliz at Mission College and would like to work with more colleges. For those of you who can't make it on Friday and would like to connect with Elicia, her contact info is below. If you have an employer partner you would like to come to a future job developer meetup, please let me know. Thank you Andrew for connecting us to Alicia!

At our Friday meeting, Eric Fan from Squarage, the self-described "Gen Z and Millennial Whisperer" will join us and we'll have a conversation on how to support Gen Z and Millenials in Career Readiness coming out of the pandemic, with a focus on their mental health. For those of you who would like to see how Eric does his workshops, he has invited us to an Interview Workshop he'll be doing right after our Friday meeting, at 3:30, please see info below with the meeting info/ link,

And as I plan our next meetings, it is invaluable to get your input. Could you please tell me in this quick survey what you'd like to talk about in future meetings and what you find most valuable? I really appreciate you taking a couple of minutes to provide input, I'd like the surveys back by next Friday, November 5. And I can share the results back in aggregate.

Hope everyone is getting through this semester with some success!

Take care,
Carrie

District Recruiting Manager
Office of Gregory Haupt