[BayDualEnrollmentCoP] CCEMC 9th Annual Dual Enrollment Summit: Call for Proposals & Registration Now Open!

'ccapp' via Dual Enrollment CoP

Apr 28, 2022, 6:11:39 PM4/28/22

Hello,

Happy Friday Eve! I wanted to resend the announcement below regarding the CCEMC 9th Annual Dual Enrollment Summit: Call for Proposals. The deadline to submit a proposal is May 15th. For more information, please see the official announcement in the email below.

In addition, registration is now open for the summit. Please use the link below for more information regarding the summit.

CCEMC annual-summit

Thank you,

Devin

Devin Rodriguez

Associate Governmental Program Analyst

Educational Services and Support Division

O (916) 322-1438

California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office

1102 Q Street, Sacramento, California 95811

www.cccco.edu