[BayDualEnrollmentCoP] Dual Enrollment Exchange Meetings & BACCC CoP Dual Enrollment office Hours

Mallory Stevens

Jun 15, 2021, 5:08:27 PM6/15/21
to dualenro...@baccc.net
Calendar invites have been sent for our Fall meetings, but some systems have blocked it. If you did not receive it, here is the information:

Fall Meeting times:

Friday, September 10 @ 10am

Friday, October 1 @ 10am

Friday, November 5 @ 10am

Friday, December 3 @ 10am

Fall Dual Enrollment Office Hours (New) 3rd Wednesday at 2 p.m.:

Wednesday, August 18 @ 2 pm

Wednesday, September 15th @ 2 pm

Wednesday, October 20 @ 2 pm

Wednesday, November 17 @ 2 pm

Wednesday, December 15 @ 2 pm

For office hours, bring any topics you’d like to discuss. I may pick a topic for each and promote it to provide space for conversation on topics of interest. As always, Mallory is happy to meet individually… just let her know!

Or Telephone:
    Dial:
    +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
    +1 253 215 8782 (US Toll)

    Meeting ID: 650 576 2602

    SIP: 65057...@zoomcrc.com

Or Skype for Business (Lync):
    SIP:65057...@lync.zoom.us

--
Mallory J. Stevens, EdD | Pathways Support Consultant
Bay Region | Hosted by Contra Costa Community College District (4CD)