[jobdevelopercop] Support Our Job Developer Project - and others! - by March 10

Carrie Portis

Mar 4, 2021, 3:50:16 PM3/4/21
to jobdeve...@baccc.net
Hi everyone,

Our job developer project, which is part of the Regional Workforce Development and Job Placement is requesting funding for the next year to continue our work through the Regional Joint Venture (RJV) process. We are fortunate to have some funding that will carryover that will supplement this request.

Please sign-on at the BACCC RJV index at this link to learn what are our thoughts for the next year and show your support by clicking the button towards the bottom that says "Join this Project" and if you are an Official College Rep please click on the button to  Endorse The due date for showing this support is March 10.

Two other projects that I have been involved in through our project that you may be interested in are:
 - BACCC Regional K-14 Pathways Program Finder/ Mapper - Connecting K12 to Colleges and Into the Workforce: This relates to the conversation we had with Gladeo and the pilot they are doing at Foothill that we learned about in our October meetup and many were interested in.
- Career College Collective Pilot - Bridging the Divide: This will pilot non-credit short-term CTE classes provided by Santa Clara County colleges at a community site in coordination with the Adult Schools and community groups.

I encourage you to look at all the other proposed RJV's, and show your interest in those you'd like to be involved in and the folks that are organizing those RJV's can follow-up.

If you've never been to the RJV site, you likely need to go to this link and create a sign-in and then go to the dropdown tab at the top to RJV Proposals. Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks for your help!

Take care,
Carrie