[BayDualEnrollmentCoP] Fwd: Reminder!! Join us for the first meeting of the ECE/EDU Apprenticeship RJV on June 8th at 2:30PM!

Mallory Stevens

Jun 7, 2021, 4:53:31 PM6/7/21
to dualenro...@baccc.net

If you have a dual enrollment pathway for eary childhood education or teacher preparation, consider joining the events below!

A number of school representatives have expressed an interest in pre-apprenticeship opportunities in this sector as it is a natural fit for many youth interested in interning at their own schools or working with younger children. Feel free to also post the information on your website as well! Contact me at kwh...@ccsf.edu to be added to the email list for the ECE/EDU RJV if you are would like to be on the listserv. There is a year-long series of workshops and communities of practice scheduled!