[jobdevelopercop] Reminder: CCCAOE's Fall 2021 Virtual Conference Starts Monday Oct 11

1 view

Carrie Portis

Oct 8, 2021, 5:15:33 PM10/8/21
to jobdeve...@baccc.net
Hi eveyrone,

A reminder if you didn't see this that CCCAOE is also having a virtual conference starting next week (in addition to the in-person conference last week), please see info below and registration is still available.

Looks like some great sessions, including by some of the folks that are part of our group - I see that LaShonda Kennedy and Miloni Gandhi are leading sessions. Also, doing a session is Eric Fan of Squarage who led a popular session at the in-person session and I've asked to come and talk at an upcoming meeting of our job developer group.

Take care,
Carrie