[BayDualEnrollmentCoP] Request for assistance/information: CCAP Remediation Courses for ESL Non-Credit and Implementing SB 554

ccapp

Jul 16, 2021, 11:41:14 AMJul 16
to ccapp, victor...@imperial.edu

Hello,

I am reaching out to the group to see if there are any colleges/college districts that offer or have implemented any of the following below. If so, can you please reach back out to Victor C. Torres, Assoc. Dean of Workforce Development and Non-Traditional Instruction, Imperial Valley College who is cc’d on this email. Any assistance and/or information you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone and have a great weekend. ~ Devin

·        Remediation Courses, specifically for ESL Non-Credit Courses under a CCAP partnership agreement

·        Implementation of SB 554 courses for Adult Education students

Devin Rodriguez

Associate Governmental Program Analyst

Educational Services and Support Division

O (916) 322-1438

California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office

1102 Q Street, Sacramento, California 95811

www.cccco.edu