[BayDualEnrollmentCoP] FOLLOW UP: Bay Area Dual Enrollment Exchange October Meeting

Mallory Stevens

Oct 11, 2021, 1:53:47 PMOct 11
to dualenro...@baccc.net

Dear Bay Region Dual Enrollment Leaders,

Thank you for joining the first Dual Enrollment Exchange meeting  of the 2021-22 academic year..  The meeting recording is here and notes are here

Highlights from the meeting:

This month we had an open discussion of some special topics:

Watch the recording and click on each topic for the questions we discussed and the ideas the group generated!

Fall Meeting times:

Friday, November 5 @ 10am

Friday, December 3 @ 10am

Fall Dual Enrollment Office Hours (New) 3rd Wednesday at 2 p.m.:

Wednesday, October 20 @ 2 pm

Wednesday, November 17 @ 2 pm

Wednesday, December 15 @ 2 pm

For office hours, bring any topics you’d like to discuss or Mallory may pick a topic for each and promote it to provide space for conversation on topics of interest. As always, Mallory is happy to meet individually… just let her know!

As always, please let us know if you have any questions!

Best,

Sharon Turner

K14 TAP, Bay Region

Mallory Stevens

Pathways Support Consultant

Amal Amanda Issa

Guided Pathway Coordinator, Bay Region

--
It is not beyond our power to create a world in which all children have access to a good education. In my travels all over the world, I have come to realize that what distinguishes one child from another is not ability, but access. Access to education, access to opportunity, access to love. -- Nelson Mandela

Mallory J. Stevens, EdD | Pathways Support Consultant
Bay Region | Hosted by Contra Costa Community College District (4CD)