[BayDualEnrollmentCoP] Dual Enrollment & Guided Pathways - Learn more at the Regional Guided Pathways Office on May 26th at 3 p.m.

malloryje...@gmail.com

May 20, 2021, 11:59:14 AM5/20/21
to dualenro...@baccc.net

Dear Bay Region Dual Enrollment practitioners,

I would like to invite you all to come to the Bay Area Regional Coordinators for their May Guided Pathways Office Hours. Wednesday, May 26th from 3-4pm. This month's office hour discusses the intersection of guided pathways and dual enrollment. We will share methods for bridges these two frameworks as well as highlight dual enrollment communities of practice in the Bay Area and Far North.

Zoom link: https://www.tinyurl.com/sfbaOH05

Hope to see you all there!

Amal Amanda Issa

Guided Pathways Regional Coordinator – Bay Area
Foundation for California Community Colleges

1102 Q Street, Suite 4800 | Sacramento, CA  95811
T: 510.600.3271 | F: 916.325.0844

AI...@foundationccc.org | www.foundationccc.org

Benefiting, Supporting, and Enhancing the California Community Colleges

Mallory J. Stevens, EdD | Pathways Support Consultant

Bay Region | Hosted by Contra Costa Community College District (4CD)

C: 650.576.2602malloryje...@gmail.com | baccc.net

image001.png
image002.jpg
image003.png