[BACCC Dual Enrollment Exchange] For those applying for BOTH the ECMC & CCAP Grants

Mallory Stevens

Mar 23, 2023, 3:13:28 PM3/23/23
to dualenro...@baccc.net, k1...@baccc.net
I have discovered that the application allows you to enter a single online application for both grants. I have confirmed with the CDE that you have the choice to enter a single response for both applications (which you would then follow up with 2 emailed budget narratives and letters of commitment/support) or to enter two applications with responses tailored to the work you are doing under the CCAP grant and under the MCEC grant. It comes down to whether you have the space within the character limit to address and highlight the aspects of your program that would support each g

Here is what I added to the FAQ:

Q. If I am applying for both grants, should I submit one Online Application or two?

  1. You have the choice to enter a single response for both applications (supported by 2 emails with the individual budget narratives and letters of commitment/support for each grant) or to enter two applications with responses tailored to the work you are doing under the CCAP grant and under the MCEC grant. The questions on both grant applications are the same. You have the option of entering either a single response for both grants that address the key aspects that you wish to highlight for both applications. Since the narrative is short, you may choose to enter the online application twice, once each for the CCAP grant and the ECMC grant, which will provide you with the opportunity to highlight aspects of each question that you think are most important in supporting each specific grant application. If you wish to create a single online application, select both:

If you wish to enter two online applications, one for each grant, select only one box on each application.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Mallory

--
It is not beyond our power to create a world in which all children have access to a good education. In my travels all over the world, I have come to realize that what distinguishes one child from another is not ability, but access. Access to education, access to opportunity, access to love. -- Nelson Mandela