[jobdevelopercop] SAVE-THE-DATE: Bay Area 12-county MANUFACTURING JOB FAIR (Virtual) - SEPTEMBER 15, 2-5 pm

Carrie Portis

Sep 1, 2021, 7:12:05 PM9/1/21
to jobdeve...@baccc.net, Mark Martin
Hi everyone,

Please see below and attached information on a regional manufacturing job fair on September 15 that Mark Martin who is the Regional Director for Advanced Manufacturing is organizing.

Looks to be a great event, I hope your interested students can attend. If you need more information please contact Mark, who is cc:ed.

Take care,
Carrie