[jobdevelopercop] Business and Technology Apprenticeships through Multiverse

Adele Burnes

Aug 16, 2021, 6:31:12 PM8/16/21
to Job Developer CoP
Hello Job Developers,

I hope you have had an amazing summer. I have some really interesting apprenticeship opportunities in Business and Technology that are currently open for applications and I wanted to be sure they were on your radar. These apprenticeships are through Multiverse, a mission-driven company focused on democratizing access to incredible careers through tech & business apprenticeships.

They are actively recruiting for 18 Software Engineering and Business apprenticeships for 18-26-year-old youth without 4-year college degrees in the San Francisco Bay Area with salaries of $50-70K that are closing in the next 1-2 weeks. These 12-18 month programs are entirely free to the individual - and combine paid, full-time employment with training, 1:1 coaching, and a thriving community to support in building technical and durable skills needed to grow personally and professionally.

To share with STEM Core students:

Subject: [Interviewing Now] Get paid $50k+ salaries to learn!

Hi all,

I am excited to share that our partner Multiverse is actively recruiting for a number of exciting full-time apprenticeship roles in the SF Bay Area that are closing in the next 1-2 weeks.

  • 12 Software Engineering roles at Adyen and Mixpanel paying $55-70K

  • 6 Sales, Administration, & Recruiting roles at Adyen and Mixpanel paying $50-60K

As an apprentice, you will:

     ✔️  Work full-time

     ✔️  Earn a salary of $45-50K+ from day 1 (without paying a dime!)

     ✔️  Learn in-demand skills like software engineering and business admin

     ✔️  Receive monthly 1:1 coaching to grow professionally

     ✔️  Make friends and build a network in a community of 4,000+ apprentices

Check out their job board for more details, and take less than 10 minutes today to apply today! Don’t worry if you don’t think you are qualified - Multiverse will support you through the interview process and in building the necessary skills.

Do note that these opportunities are for 18-26-year-olds without 4-year college degrees.

Questions? Reach out to me or Tej Mehta at Multiverse (email him at tej....@multiverse.io or call 914-320-0836).

Thank You!

Your Name

--

Adele Burnes | Regional Director of Apprenticeships

C: 617-910-7658 | ade...@baccc.net

baccc.net | Hosted by Diablo Valley College

Preferred pronouns: She/her/hers

LinkedIn | BayAreaApprenticeships.com