[BayDualEnrollmentCoP] Fwd: FREE: Get Focused...Stay Focused!(R) (GFSF) Virtual Conference Registration is Open: November 4-5th

Mallory Stevens

Oct 7, 2021, 3:16:25 PMOct 7
to dualenro...@baccc.net
Sharing this opportunity with you if you are considering Get Focused Stay Focused as part of your dual enrollment program.

Mallory

Complimentary Registration Open: Get Focused Stay Focused Virtual Conference, November 4th and 5th!

Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Academic Innovations
Get Focused...Stay Focused!
The Get Focused Stay Focused
National Resource Center Presents
Empowering Hope and Equity for All Students
Helping Learners Discover Their Purpose, Reimagine Their Future, and Believe in Themselves
November 4–5, 2021

Register for Free!               Get Session Details

This professional development opportunity offers 24 informative Zoom sessions on a wide range of topics related to your Get Focused…Stay Focused!® program, including:
  • Dual enrollment strategies
  • Increasing CCI metrics for your CA Dashboard
  • Practical ways of supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion
  • Integrating social and emotional learning into the academic classroom
  • Refocusing disengaged students
  • CTE integration with guidance and academics
  • Opportunities for counselors to be project leaders
…and much more!

When you register, you can attend sessions in real time or access archived sessions at your convenience after the conference. And registration is complimentary so secure your spot today!

Best,
Monica
Monica Carmo
Dr. Monica Carmo
Vice President
Educational Partnerships
monica...@academicinnovations.com
Copyright © 2021, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Academic Innovations, LLC
59 South 100 East
St. George, UT  84770
800.967.8016
unsubscribe from all emails   update subscription preferences

To subscribe to this list fill out the form at this link: subscribe.k12.strongworkforce.net
To unsubscribe from the K12SWP-BAY list, click the following link: Unsubscribe
To review past posts to this list, click the following link: Archive

--
It is not beyond our power to create a world in which all children have access to a good education. In my travels all over the world, I have come to realize that what distinguishes one child from another is not ability, but access. Access to education, access to opportunity, access to love. -- Nelson Mandela

Mallory J. Stevens, EdD | Pathways Support Consultant
Bay Region | Hosted by Contra Costa Community College District (4CD)