[counselorcop] 100+ Jobs to Feed People and Sustain the Planet

Fred Sconberg

Jul 26, 2021, 11:50:37 AMJul 26
to counse...@baccc.net, Sibella Kraus

Hello Everyone:

We’re reaching out to ask for your collaboration because we share a passion for investing in youth, students, and early career people who are dedicated to making a difference.

Specifically, we’re looking for feedback on 100+ Jobs to Feed People and Sustain the Planet, a project of SAGE and California Community Colleges that aims to inspire students, job seekers and career changers to explore future-oriented career paths at the intersection of climate resilience, food, equity and good jobs.

Please consider these two ways to collaborate with us:

  • Circulate the link to the 100+ Jobs website and our survey to friends and colleagues.  Everyone who responds will be entered into a raffle to receive a $75 gift card from Patagonia.

Recommend someone, possibly a former students - to make a job story with usCheck out our job stories here.

We look forward to hearing from you. You can reach us at 100...@sagecenter.org,

Thank you for your consideration.

Fred and Sibella

BsHGK6f2cN6Q7jGN8fF8VYvbRRb5fdF7aR2hHd2XMCLafJmFGO-wJlu63iivIqwEgRLxyvGDvPsXMHH6Aj0O987LNAr0Bl6oqTYoErN87GFWjIfREe6QKprwFmHymJ-Qb3U0i1ve

Fred Sconberg | Regional Director of Employer Engagement

Agriculture, Water & Environmental Technologies

California Community Colleges, Bay Area

C: 916.759.9627fr...@baccc.net  baccc.net

Sibella Kraus
Sustainable Agriculture Education (SAGE)

David Brower Center

2150 Allston Way, Suite 320

Berkeley, CA 94704

Ph 510-526-1793 #3