[jobdevelopercop] Upcoming Job Fairs: Advanced Manufacturing, March 19 - North Bay, April 8

Carrie Portis

Mar 15, 2021, 8:53:18 PM3/15/21
to jobdeve...@baccc.net, Mansfield, Ann, Mark Martin
Hi everyone,

Please see info on two upcoming job fairs: North Bay on April 8, please contact Ann Mansfield for more info, and final reminder about Advanced Manufacturing on March 19, please contact Mark Martin for more info.

At our next job developer meetup, I'll walk you through the events calendar that Micah Merrick has set up for us and will send out info to everyone before. The hope is this will help you keep track of upcoming events.

NORTH BAY (and all are welcome) - April 8

Please share the upcoming Regional Job Fair on April 8  with your students, alumni and community members.

Students/Job Seekers  must register to attend; the link is on the flyer and on our website:

https://careerhub.santarosa.edu/job-internship-fair

 Please let me know if you have any questions about the event. We have 5 counties participating.

Thanks,

Ann

ADVANCED MANUFACTURING - March 17

If you work with people who are looking for jobs, could you spread the word about this Manufacturing Job Fair happening on March 19. It’s free for jobseekers, and is all done VIRTUALLY.

Email, post on social media and on your website, etc.

Thanks,
Mark

***************************

Dear Jobseekers,
Are you looking for a job in Manufacturing in the Bay Area? If so, attend our virtual Manufacturing Job Fair!

Manufacturing Job Fair
WHEN:   March 19, 2021 (Friday)
  2 pm - 5 pm (drop by anytime b/t 2-5)
WHERE:   Anywhere you are! It’s virtual.
WHO:   Anyone looking for a skilled trades or entry-level job in manufacturing.

Connect with Bay Area manufacturers from the comfort of your home (or wherever you are), using your computer, smartphone or tablet.
  • Explore company booths and job listings
  • Participate in 1-on-1 chats with company reps
  • Share your background and experience
COMPANIES SIGNED UP TO DATE
Craftsman Unity
Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. Benicia
Opus 12 Berkeley
Merrill's Packaging Inc. Burlingame
Altec Ind. Dixon
Primal Pet Foods, Inc. Fairfield
Tesla Fremont
Francis Ford Coppola Winery Geyserville
Casa Sanchez Foods Hayward
Delphon Industries, LLC Hayward
Therm-x of California Hayward
Rack & Riddle Custom Wine Services Healdsburg
General Foundry Service Lafayette
Advantage Metal Products Livermore
Lawrence Livermore National Lab Livermore
UHV Sputtering, Inc. Morgan HIll
3D Fab Light, Inc Oakland
GM Quartz Oakland
Mettler-Toledo Rainin Oakland
Frase Enterprises Pittsburg
Tri Tool, Inc. Rancho Cordova
BAYWORK (Bay Area Water/Wastewater treatment plants) San Francisco
McNeal Enterprises, Inc. San Jose
Sanmina Corporation San Jose
Sunnytech San Jose
Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling San Leandro
Scandic Springs, Inc. San Leandro
IMG Companies LLC San Ramon

Sponsors: Bay Area Community Colleges, AMBayArea, Workforce Development organizations

JobFairFlyer.MfgIList.pdf