[jobdevelopercop] Manufacturing Job Fair Update (Sept. 15) - 42 companies, over 600 positions open (Bay Area)

Carrie Portis

Sep 20, 2021, 9:11:52 PMSep 20
to jobdeve...@baccc.net, Mark Martin
Hi everyone,

Please see the attached list of jobs from Mark Martin, the Bay Area Regional Director for Advanced Manufacturing. This came from the companies that attended the job fair he organized last week. Looks like lots of great opportunities for interested students. If you'd like more information, please contact Mark, cc:ed.

Take care,
Carrie