[jobdevelopercop] Update to our Job Developer Google Group - now moderated

Carrie Portis

Apr 27, 2022, 7:59:18 PM4/27/22
to jobdeve...@baccc.net
Hi everyone,

Several of the BACCC Google Groups recently received emails that were clear "phishing" attempts to trick recipients into clicking on URLs. The emails utilized a technique known as spoofing which causes the email to appear to come from a trusted source, in this case from other members of the Google Group. Emails like this are sometimes used to persuade unsuspecting users to divulge passwords or to infect systems with viruses.

As a result, the BACCC has decided to implement security measures on their Google groups. If you have a message you'd like to send to our job developer group, please send it to me, or still send it to the jobdeve...@baccc.net, and I will approve it for distribution.

Sorry for the extra step in communicating with our group.

Hope you all are well!

Take care,
Carrie