Reminder: Arizona School Librarians and Library Workers PD, Wednesday, 4/14 at 4:30 p.m.

info storytrail.com

Apr 12, 2021, 10:39:01 AM4/12/21
to teacher.libra...@azla.org, arizona.scho...@azla.org

We hope to see you this Wednesday, April 14th!

Best,

Judi and Jean

Please excuse cross postings…

Dear Arizona School Library Community,

Please join us on Wednesday, April 14th at 4:30 for the spring Teacher Librarian Division professional development meeting. All school librarians and school library workers are welcome to attend.

Patricia Jimenez, Sunnyslope High School librarian, will share the digital library she has created using Sora. Judi Moreillon will share the digital library resources state-level school librarian associations have created with a focus on elementary and middle school resources. We will also have a question/answer and sharing time as well as make brief announcements.

Insert Zoom link here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81097285380?pwd=bzlmSVphcTVBdnIvNDZGQWp2eGRNQT09

Please join us and encourage your school librarian colleagues to join us, too.

If you have questions, please contact Jean Kilker or Judi Moreillon.

We look forward to seeing you on April 14th!

Best,

Jean Kilker (jean....@gmail.com) and Judi Moreillon (in...@storytrail.com)

Judi Moreillon, M.L.S., Ph.D.

Literacies and Libraries Consultant

Co-Chair, Teacher Librarian Division, Arizona Library Association

2019 Scholastic Library Publishing Award

Author/Editor:
Core Values in School Librarianship: Responding with Commitment and Courage (Libraries Unlimited, 2021)

Maximizing School Librarian Leadership: Building Connections for Learning and Advocacy (ALA, 2018)
Coteaching Reading Comprehension Strategies in Elementary School Libraries: Maximizing Your Impact (ALA, 2013)
Coteaching Reading Comprehension Strategies in Secondary School Libraries: Maximizing Your Impact (ALA, 2012)

Please, Don’t Give Me A Hug!/Por favor, íno me abraces! (2019, 2021)
Ready and Waiting for You (2013)
Read to Me/Vamos a leer (2004)
Sing Down the Rain (1997)

http://storytrail.com
in...@storytrail.com
http://schoollibrarianleadership.com
@CactusWoman

AzLA President

Apr 12, 2021, 5:33:51 PM4/12/21
to info storytrail.com, teacher.libra...@azla.org, arizona.scho...@azla.org
Hi Judi, so hope all is well with you, so sorry for late response, busy moving to PHX. For sure I will be there, see you then. Live well Judi, you so deserve it.
Jack
--
Respectfully,
Dr. John Walsh