Survey on academic integrity and copyright literacy instruction in K-12

info storytrail.com

May 6, 2021, 6:44:31 PM5/6/21
to teacher.libra...@azla.org

Forwarded on behalf of IASL Members Zakir Hossain and Corinne Hertel…

+++++

Dear Colleague,

My name is Zakir, Teacher-Librarian at Inter-Community School Zurich and IASL Regional Director for International Schools.

We are conducting a study about academic integrity and copyright literacy instruction in K-12 with current school library professionals. Survey link: https://forms.gle/kYB2U2kgvb1SKKJk6

We would appreciate your participation and if you please share this with school librarians in your network, particularly with the local school librarians [Google translation could work]. The output of the survey may add value to school libraries and librarianship. All responses will be anonymous, confidential and secured.

Thank you for your time and support!

      Zakir & Corinne

Zakir Hossain (MLIS, M.Ed)

Independent Researcher; Teacher-Librarian (ICS Inter-Community School Zurich)

IASL Regional Director for International Schools