Teen selections for Grand Canyon Reader Award

1 view

Jean Kilker

Sep 7, 2021, 10:03:41 PM9/7/21
to teacher.libr...@azla.org
Hi,
I am looking for readers/committee members to put together a list of best teen books.
This is not a voting category for GCRA but it has been a great promotional item for high school reading.
We were on hiatus last year because we didn't have students with us.
We get consideration titles from teens, make a reading list in the spring and read during the summer to create a list of 10 titles for library promotion.
Will you join us?    Please email me!!

Jean

--
Jean Kilker, NBPTS