Free Webinar for School Librarians on July 1st at 12 p.m. MST

info storytrail.com

Jun 14, 2021, 8:16:45 PM6/14/21
to teacher.libra...@azla.org

Dear Colleagues,

Three contributors to Core Values in School Librarianship: Responding with Commitment and Courage, the professional book I have just finished editing and to which I contributed the final chapter, are offering a free interactive webinar sponsored by ABC-CLIO.

You can find more information and registration for Core Values in School Librarianship: Collaborating for Social Justice:

https://www.abc-clio.com/webinar-registration-core-values-in-school-librarianship-collaborating-for-social-justice

I am hoping you will be able to join us and will share this invitation in your professional learning communities. There will be a drawing for a free copy of the book and a link to the recording and a handout will be provided after the session.

We hope to see you on Thursday, July 1st.

Best,

Judi

Judi Moreillon, M.L.S., Ph.D.

Literacies and Libraries Consultant

Co-Chair, Teacher Librarian Division, Arizona Library Association

2019 Scholastic Library Publishing Award

Author/Editor:
Core Values in School Librarianship: Responding with Commitment and Courage (Libraries Unlimited, 2021)

Maximizing School Librarian Leadership: Building Connections for Learning and Advocacy (ALA, 2018)
Coteaching Reading Comprehension Strategies in Elementary School Libraries: Maximizing Your Impact (ALA, 2013)
Coteaching Reading Comprehension Strategies in Secondary School Libraries: Maximizing Your Impact (ALA, 2012)

Please, Don’t Give Me A Hug!/Por favor, íno me abraces! (2019, 2021)
Ready and Waiting for You (2013)
Read to Me/Vamos a leer (2004)
Sing Down the Rain (1997)

http://storytrail.com