Teen interns and volunteers - AzLA annual conference

1 view

Donna Throckmorton

May 31, 2022, 12:19:49 PMMay 31
to teacher.libra...@azla.org

I am going to submit a proposal for AzLA annual conference about working with teen volunteers and interns.  If you plan to attend conference and would be willing to join a panel on how your library works with teen interns, please let me know.  The deadline to submit a proposal is June 6 but since I will be at Library Institute all next week, my goal is to submit the proposal by this Friday.

Please let me know by Thursday if you are interested.  Even if you haven’t made firm plans to attend yet.

BTW – If you have ideas of your own – feel free to submit a session proposal as well!

The Arizona Library Association invites all library and information professionals to submit program proposals for the 2022 AzLA Annual Conference, October 27-28, 2022

Submission Deadline: June 6, 2022

Send us your Program Proposals Today AzLA 2022 Call for Proposals

For more information about the submission form, program tracks, presentation requirements, and conference please contact conferenc...@azla.org

Donna Throckmorton
Library Services Consultant
Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records

Email:
dthroc...@azlibrary.gov

1700 W. Washington St., B-002 | Phoenix, AZ | 85007

This message and any mes​sages in response to the sender of this
message may be subject to a public records request.