SLIDE Research Data and Tools: Focus on Arizona School Librarians

info storytrail.com

Jul 27, 2021, 1:08:56 AM7/27/21
to teacher.libra...@azla.org

Dear Teacher Librarian Colleagues,

In my 7/26/21 blog post, I share School Librarian Investigation—Decline or Evolution? (SLIDE) Research Project Data and Tools.

The sample graphics and information in the post focus on Arizona results, which can give school librarian advocates in other states ideas for ways to use SLIDE data and interactive tools in their work.

https://tinyurl.com/sllblog072621

I hope you will review these findings and use them to take action in your school district.

Sincerely,

Judi

Judi Moreillon, M.L.S., Ph.D.

Literacies and Libraries Consultant

Co-Chair, Teacher Librarian Division, Arizona Library Association

2019 Scholastic Library Publishing Award

Author/Editor:
Core Values in School Librarianship: Responding with Commitment and Courage (Libraries Unlimited, 2021)

Maximizing School Librarian Leadership: Building Connections for Learning and Advocacy (ALA, 2018)
Coteaching Reading Comprehension Strategies in Elementary School Libraries: Maximizing Your Impact (ALA, 2013)
Coteaching Reading Comprehension Strategies in Secondary School Libraries: Maximizing Your Impact (ALA, 2012)

Please, Don’t Give Me A Hug!/Por favor, íno me abraces! (2019, 2021)
Ready and Waiting for You (2013)
Read to Me/Vamos a leer (2004)
Sing Down the Rain (1997)

http://storytrail.com