ReMeeting Wednesday, March 30 4:00pm

Kilker, Jean

Mar 25, 2022, 4:34:23 PMMar 25
to teacher.libr...@azla.org, ad...@azla.org
So many apologies for the zoom failure at yesterday's meeting.   The reschedule is Wednesday, March 30, at 4:00.
Please have your email open in case we need to send a different link.

I should count my blessings --in all the years of these online meetings, this was the only one with a glitch.

We want to share timely information about the legislature and upcoming AZLA conference among other items.

We will practice with the zoom link and send the ZOOM invitation on Monday.

Jean and Beth

Jean Kilker, M.A. M.Ed. NBPTS
Teacher-Librarian
Maryvale High School
ALA Libraries Ready to Code Grant
CARES Act Grant AZ Dept of Library Archives and Public Records
Co-chair Teacher Librarian Division of AZLA