AZLA Conference and Awards

1 view

Kilker, Jean

Aug 2, 2022, 10:39:58 PMAug 2
to teacher.libr...@azla.org
Please visit the AZLA website.  Nominations for awards are now open.  There are many categories including teacher librarian.

I hope you register and attend the conference in October.

The conference will include a celebration of the past winners during COVID because we couldn't meet in person for a conference.

  The national AASL President, Kathy Lester, will be presenting a session.

Jean

Jean Kilker, M.A. M.Ed. NBPTS
Teacher-Librarian
Maryvale High School
ALA Libraries Ready to Code Grant
CARES Act Grant AZ Dept of Library Archives and Public Records
AZ Humanities Council Grant for Voracious Readers at MVHS
Co-chair Teacher Librarian Division of AZLA