huge apologies about the zoom meeting I have tried changing passwords on the AZLA system

Kilker, Jean

Mar 24, 2022, 7:20:59 PM3/24/22
to teacher.libr...@azla.org
I have the account, but it isn't letting me be the host

Jean Kilker, M.A. M.Ed. NBPTS
Teacher-Librarian
Maryvale High School
ALA Libraries Ready to Code Grant
CARES Act Grant AZ Dept of Library Archives and Public Records
Co-chair Teacher Librarian Division of AZLA

Kilker, Jean

Mar 24, 2022, 7:23:39 PM3/24/22
to teacher.libr...@azla.org
I think that I wasn't given enough permissions.

We will reschedule soon.

I am sorry to keep you all while I tried to make it work

Jean

Jean Kilker, M.A. M.Ed. NBPTS
Teacher-Librarian
Maryvale High School
ALA Libraries Ready to Code Grant
CARES Act Grant AZ Dept of Library Archives and Public Records
Co-chair Teacher Librarian Division of AZLA

Mar 24, 2022, 7:25:43 PM3/24/22
to Kilker, Jean, teacher.libr...@azla.org

Thank you for your heroic efforts, Jean.

We look forward to the meeting whenever it can happen.

Sincerely,

Judi

Judi Moreillon, MLS, PhD

Literacies and Libraries Consultant

2019 Scholastic Library Publishing Award

Author/Editor:
Core Values in School Librarianship: Responding with Commitment and Courage (Libraries Unlimited, 2021)

Maximizing School Librarian Leadership: Building Connections for Learning and Advocacy (ALA, 2018)
Coteaching Reading Comprehension Strategies in Elementary School Libraries: Maximizing Your Impact (ALA, 2013)
Coteaching Reading Comprehension Strategies in Secondary School Libraries: Maximizing Your Impact (ALA, 2012)

Please, Don’t Give Me A Hug!/Por favor, íno me abraces! (2019, 2021)
Ready and Waiting for You (2013)
Read to Me/Vamos a leer (2004)
Sing Down the Rain (1997)

http://storytrail.com