Core Values in School Librarianship: Fall Semester Book Study

1 view

info storytrail.com

Aug 17, 2021, 12:48:15 AM8/17/21
to teacher.libra...@azla.org

Dear TLD Colleagues,

This fall, the Core Values in School Librarianship: Responding with Commitment and Courage (Libraries Unlimited 2021) contributors and I will be sharing two posts for each of the nine chapters in the book.

Beginning today with an introduction through the last week of December, blog readers can read recaps of chapters or more thoughts and experiences of chapter co-authors. You can find the line-up of posts on this blog. I will be adding links to each of the posts as they are published. (http://www.schoollibrarianleadership.com/book-study-core-values/).

For the introduction and invitation to join, connect with us at: https://tinyurl.com/sllblog081621

Please join us for Core Values in School Librarianship: Fall Semester Book Study!

Stay safe and well.

Best,

Judi

Judi Moreillon, M.L.S., Ph.D.

Literacies and Libraries Consultant

Co-Chair, Teacher Librarian Division, Arizona Library Association

2019 Scholastic Library Publishing Award

Author/Editor:
Core Values in School Librarianship: Responding with Commitment and Courage (Libraries Unlimited, 2021)

Maximizing School Librarian Leadership: Building Connections for Learning and Advocacy (ALA, 2018)
Coteaching Reading Comprehension Strategies in Elementary School Libraries: Maximizing Your Impact (ALA, 2013)
Coteaching Reading Comprehension Strategies in Secondary School Libraries: Maximizing Your Impact (ALA, 2012)

Please, Don’t Give Me A Hug!/Por favor, íno me abraces! (2019, 2021)
Ready and Waiting for You (2013)
Read to Me/Vamos a leer (2004)
Sing Down the Rain (1997)

http://storytrail.com