Join AzLA promo

1 view

Donna Throckmorton

Aug 25, 2020, 11:08:49 AM8/25/20
to mmo.co...@azla.org

Hi all,

I am working on a few graphic pieces for the AzLA facebook page.

I want to list the benefits of membership with a call to action to Join AzLA.

Send me any suggestions you might have, or feel free to create something and send my way to post on AzLA Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter.

Donna Throckmorton
Library Services Consultant
Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records

Email: dthroc...@azlibrary.gov
Office: 602-542-6257
Fax: 602-542-3260

Walsh, John

Aug 25, 2020, 12:29:58 PM8/25/20
to Donna Throckmorton, mmo.co...@azla.org
Hi DT!!, Re, Erin, and I are working on a benefits/value statement for the website. We will send it along as soon as it is developed, thanks for being proactive, be well and be safe.
John

John Walsh
Director of Library Services
Cochise College

AzLA Manager

Aug 25, 2020, 8:32:31 PM8/25/20
to Donna Throckmorton, mmo.co...@azla.org
Hi Donna! This is great. You probably already know this, but here are the benefits listed on the soon to be replaced website  https://www.azla.org/page/MembershipBenefits .  You could also list access to a library of professional development webinars (coming soon!).

Thank you!

Danielle Angerbauer, MLIS
Association Manager
Arizona Library Association