Fwd: Value of membership

AzLA Membership, Marketing, & Outreach

Jun 24, 2021, 10:23:05 PM6/24/21
to mmo.co...@azla.org
My apologies for not sending this along sooner, Donna!  I just realized it hadn't gone to the whole committee.  It does have some great points to consider.

When doing targeted marketing for younger professionals in the field, what do we offer them as an organization?  What can we offer them in the future?