[board@azla.org] Re: Website Access

AzLA Manager

May 14, 2022, 3:19:11 PM5/14/22
to AzLA President, AzLA Board
Once again, this is not practically feasible. All of this documentation is easily found online with a Google search. I see that Michelle has not attempted to login yet and has had admin access for over a month. Michelle needs to login to the website then look at the plugins and research how each works. There are many plugins and I couldn't possibly write documentation for all of them let alone one. How to use each plugin is thoroughly documented online with videos.

Natalie can give access to Stripe. I do not want to give access to Stripe because Natalie is financially tied to this account. I actually am financially tied as well which is part of why I requested that Michelle set up conference exhibitor / sponsor / attendee registration. Since Michelle is unable to do this you requested that I build it which I am doing now with my time that remains with AzLA.

Since Michelle has access to the AzLA site I will not be responsible for any issues that arise from her modifying or learning how to use the site.

Thank you for your understanding.

Arizona Library Association
2532 N 4th St #271
Flagstaff, AZ 86004

On Fri, May 13, 2022 at 4:40 PM AzLA President <pres...@azla.org> wrote:
Good Afternoon Danielle,

I would like for you to spend your 15 hours next week taking care of the website request from Michele.

I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

--
Lisa Lewis