MMO Committee

Donna Throckmorton

Oct 1, 2020, 6:03:34 PM10/1/20
to AzLA Membership, Marketing, & Outreach, mmo.co...@azla.org, Walsh, John

I wish I could join the call today, but I am out of town on vacation and don’t have a good device to connect to the meeting.  I am curious about how the socials went and the various campaigns that we have out there.

I look forward to hearing about the MMO committee meeting after I return to work next week.

Donna Throckmorton
Library Services Consultant
Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records

Email:
dthroc...@azlibrary.gov

Find COVID-19 Resources for Arizona Libraries

https://azlibrary.gov/covid19resources

Oct 1, 2020, 6:35:43 PM10/1/20
to Donna Throckmorton, AzLA Membership, Marketing, & Outreach, mmo.co...@azla.org
Hi Donna,
I did not realize there was a meeting, so hope I was not the one to schedule it. I don't have any MMO meetings in my schedule, please let me know if we need to meet, before the open conference ceremony and I will schedule something, thanks, be well and be safe.
--
John Walsh
Director of Library Services

Donna Throckmorton

Oct 1, 2020, 7:16:08 PM10/1/20
to Walsh, John, AzLA Membership, Marketing, & Outreach, mmo.co...@azla.org

That is a relief.  I am not sure why I had one on my calendar.