Facemask Fashion Friday

Donna Throckmorton

Aug 5, 2020, 12:03:00 PM8/5/20
to mmo.co...@azla.org

Do you have a cool and fashionable facemask?  Take a picture of you at work or at home, wearing your Facemask and share it with the mmo.co...@azla.org to be featured on Facemask Fashion Friday.

Donna Throckmorton
Library Services Consultant
Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records

Email: dthroc...@azlibrary.gov
Office: 602-542-6257
Fax: 602-542-3260

Walsh, John

Aug 5, 2020, 12:53:22 PM8/5/20
to Donna Throckmorton, mmo.co...@azla.org
IMG_7530.JPG
Hi guys, what a great idea, here is mine, please let me know if you would like me to send this request to all members, thanks. Be well and be safe.
John

John Walsh
Director of Library Services
Cochise College

Shelley Reddy

Aug 5, 2020, 12:59:13 PM8/5/20
to Walsh, John, Donna Throckmorton, mmo.co...@azla.org

Thanks John & Donna!

Shelley Reddy | Librarian
Fountain Hills Library | 602-652-3255

AzLA ALA Councilor

Aug 5, 2020, 3:51:36 PM8/5/20
to mmo.co...@azla.org
Take your pick!

Dan Stanton
Connect with us! Follow us on social media: LinkedIn    Facebook    Twitter     YouTube
WIN_20200805_12_45_29_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200805_12_45_44_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200805_12_46_19_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200805_12_46_01_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200805_12_46_29_Pro.jpg

Schor, Michael

Aug 5, 2020, 3:56:24 PM8/5/20
to AzLA ALA Councilor, mmo.co...@azla.org

I really like that zipper one.  Where is everyone going for masks?  I looked around Amazon but many have an arrival date of October and most of the OutofPrint ones are OutofStock.

Thanks!

Michael

Jenn Lopez

Aug 5, 2020, 3:58:43 PM8/5/20
to Schor, Michael, AzLA ALA Councilor, mmo.co...@azla.org

Maskclub.com – took 1 week to arrive

Vistaprint – took 2 weeks to arrive

Cuddle clones – if you want your pet’s face printed on a mask. Specialty item – takes 4 weeks

Jenn Lopez | Library Manager
Ed Robson Library | 602-652-3276

AzLA ALA Councilor

Aug 5, 2020, 4:02:33 PM8/5/20
to Jenn Lopez, Schor, Michael, mmo.co...@azla.org
I got the larger ones from Zazzle, but I don't recommend them because they are very loose around the nose.  The other ones are from SciStarter.

Dan Stanton
Connect with us! Follow us on social media: LinkedIn    Facebook    Twitter     YouTube

Megan Carbiener

Aug 6, 2020, 1:01:12 PM8/6/20
to Donna Throckmorton, mmo.co...@azla.org
Follow this link to see Coolidge Public Library's mask post on Facebook. It shows each staff member wearing their favorite mask.

Thanks,
Megan Carbiener
Librarian
Coolidge Public Library