Conference List Serve (Google Group)

AzLA Manager

Aug 24, 2020, 7:42:55 PM8/24/20
to AzLA Conference Committee
Hi Everyone,

To  send an email to everyone on the NEW conference committee all you need to do is put conference...@azla.org in the to field of your email. I think I've got everyone including our 4 new interns listed below.  Let me know if I've missed anyone.

Ashleigh Rhiannon Eargle <area...@email.arizona.edu

Emily Hoffmen emilyh...@email.arizona.edu

Kimberly Elaine Castillo <kimberly...@email.arizona.edu>

Matthew McDaniel <matthew...@email.arizona.edu

Also, I need everyone to fill out the Doodle Poll to find out a good time to meet. To our new interns - you will not need to attend this meeting. This will just be for Conference Planners, MMO, Professional Devlopment, and John and myself.

Here is the DoodlePoll link - https://doodle.com/poll/v4g5pp5ighb8785r

Please use this list serve to communicate regarding anything to do with the conference committee. If you go to groups.google.com you will be able to see an archive of all conversations on this list.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Danielle