keynote contracts

1 view

Walsh, John

Sep 2, 2020, 11:15:42 AM9/2/20
to conference...@azla.org, azla, AZLA Treasurer
hi all,
Please let me know if we have any progress on the keynote speakers' contracts. All three keynotes have contacted me for some direction, thanks.
John

--
John Walsh
Director of Library Services

AzLA Manager

Sep 2, 2020, 12:51:28 PM9/2/20
to Walsh, John, acre...@azlibrary.gov, conference...@azla.org
Hi John,

Holly mentioned at last Friday's meeting that Annemarie Creegan would be taking over as speaker liaison, but I'm not sure how much she is involved with the contract process. The date and payment will be the same from my understanding. What questions are they asking for? We should direct them to Annemarie and make sure she has everything she needs to answer their questions. I've cc'd Annemarie to this email (although that probably means you will be getting this email twice) 😊.

Annemarie - I will be putting all the Keynote pictures and details in our Google Drive today. I will make sure you have access to this drive. Please let me know if I can help you in any way.

Kind regards,

Danielle Angerbauer, MLIS
Association Manager
Arizona Library Association
2532 N 4th St #271
Flagstaff, AZ 86004

AzLA President

Sep 3, 2020, 4:03:05 PM9/3/20
to AzLA Manager, Walsh, John, Ann Marie Creegan, conference...@azla.org
thanks D, I sent the contracts to Holly and gave her all the contact information for the keynotes.
John

Respectfully,
Dr. John Walsh
AzLA President

AZLA Treasurer

Sep 4, 2020, 6:27:37 PM9/4/20
to Walsh, John, conference...@azla.org, azla
Hi John,

I have contract templates that I can complete if we have the information needed. This is what I'll need:

Date
Time
Presentation Title
Speaker name and email address
Speaker Bio
Honorarium Amt

I just received an email for Ann Marie and she was also asking about the contracts, so I'd like to get them ready.

Wishing you a pleasant holiday!
Rene

On Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 8:15 AM Walsh, John <wal...@cochise.edu> wrote:

--
Rene Tanner
AzLA Treasurer

AzLA President

Sep 5, 2020, 2:01:23 PM9/5/20
to AZLA Treasurer, Walsh, John, conference...@azla.org, azla
Thanks Re, I hope to collect this information at T meeting with ConCom, be well and be safe.
John