Re: [EXT]Re: Questions about the conference committee

Diaz, Joseph R - (jrdiaz)

May 21, 2021, 2:19:02 PMMay 21
to AzLA President, Karen Grondin, Jusdina Nolin, AzLA Professional Development, AzLA Secretary, AzLA Conference Program Committee, info storytrail.com, natalie...@gmail.com, AzLA Marketing and Membership, Scarbrough, Karly, confe...@azla.org, ic...@asu.edu, Matthew Cross, hospi...@azla.org, Castillo, Kimberly Elaine - (kimberlycastillo), hannah....@nau.edu, Holly Henley, Karrie Wicks, t...@azla.org, Korina Tueller, Danielle Stanley, Creegan, Ann Marie, conference...@azla.org
Thank you, Jack. Will you send us a meeting invite for Thursday? I took a look at Danielle's message about Google meet, and there is no meeting set up yet for the 27th. I've included the conference committee's email address in the to: field, so people may receive this message twice. Sorry about that. Take care.

Bob Diaz
Associate Librarian/Archivist and Curator for the Performing Arts and Architecture
Special Collections
The University of Arizona Libraries
1510 E. University Blvd, Tucson Az. 85712