Fwd: Former NFL Athlete and Motivational Speaker

1 view

AzLA Manager

May 4, 2021, 4:02:16 PM5/4/21
to conference...@azla.org
FYI if you haven't selected a Keynote.

Kind regards,

Danielle Angerbauer, MLIS
Association Manager
Arizona Library Association
2532 N 4th St #271
Flagstaff, AZ 86004

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: shamiel gary <sha...@shamielgary.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 11:50 AM
Subject: Former NFL Athlete and Motivational Speaker
To: <ad...@azla.org>

Hi,

I hope you are having a great day. My name is Shamiel Gary and I am a former NFL athlete who played for the Patriots, Dolphins, and Bills. I now go across the country as a motivational speaker, TED Speaker, and I do author visits for my children's book. LifeofLahray.com

I would love to come to do an author visit at your schools. My book is a two storybook about believing in yourself and loving yourself.

Do you have time to discuss more today or next week?

I can't wait to partner with you all to help impact your students.

I have a Standard Of Excellence in everything I do. My goal is Excellent Customer Service one student, one educator, and one audience at a time.

I have attached more information below:

--
Image result for shamiel gary
Shamiel Gary

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.

AzLA President

May 4, 2021, 4:20:33 PM5/4/21
to AzLA Manager, conference...@azla.org
Thanks D,
So hope you are well. Unfortunately, the committee is going to ask the board to approve cancelling this year's conference. This speaker seems like he would be a good choice too. I will put this email in the conference committee folder for future reference. Live well D.
Jack

Respectfully,
Dr. John Walsh
AzLA President