Tucson Festival of Books - March 12 and 13

info storytrail.com

Feb 12, 2022, 2:59:30 PM2/12/22
to teacher.libra...@azla.org, arizona.scho...@azla.org

Dear TLD List Members and Arizona School Library Workers,

The Tucson Festival of Books is scheduled to be held in person on Saturday, March 12th and Sunday, March 13th.  I have attached the children’s and teens’ schedule and author list.

Kerrlita Westrick and I are presenting a session focused on the ’22 Grand Canyon Reader Awards in the picture book and nonfiction categories on Sunday, 3/13, from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.

I am also moderating a session on Saturday, 3/12, from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. titled "It’s Not Easy: Writing a Picturebook."

I hope to see some of you there.

Best,

Judi

Judi Moreillon, M.L.S., Ph.D.

Literacies and Libraries Consultant

2019 Scholastic Library Publishing Award

Author/Editor:
Core Values in School Librarianship: Responding with Commitment and Courage (Libraries Unlimited, 2021)

Maximizing School Librarian Leadership: Building Connections for Learning and Advocacy (ALA, 2018)
Coteaching Reading Comprehension Strategies in Elementary School Libraries: Maximizing Your Impact (ALA, 2013)
Coteaching Reading Comprehension Strategies in Secondary School Libraries: Maximizing Your Impact (ALA, 2012)

Please, Don’t Give Me A Hug!/Por favor, íno me abraces! (2019, 2021)
Ready and Waiting for You (2013)
Read to Me/Vamos a leer (2004)
Sing Down the Rain (1997)

http://storytrail.com
in...@storytrail.com
http://schoollibrarianleadership.com
@CactusWoman

2022 Children's Book Festival Schedule_.pdf
2022 TFOB Author List,1-17-22.docx