Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

info storytrail.com

não lida,
15 de abr. de 2021, 10:19:0415/04/2021
para AzLA Teacher Librarian Division, arizona.scho...@azla.org

Forwarded on behalf of AASL

From: American Association of School Librarians <aa...@ala.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 7:01 AM
To: info storytrail.com <in...@storytrail.com>
Subject: Due Tomorrow: Applications for "My First AASL National Conference" Travel Grants

AASL empowers leaders to transform teaching and learning.

View this email in your browser.

AASL National Conference

Through the generous support of Bound to Stay Bound Books (BTSB), AASL is offering 30 travel grants for school library professionals to attend an AASL national conference for the first time. Applications are due tomorrow by 11:59 p.m. Central.

The $750 in grant funds can be used toward travel, housing, and/or registration fees for the upcoming conference taking place October 21-23 in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Applications must be submitted online at national.aasl.org/btsb. Late applications will not be considered.

“The BTSB grant made it possible for me to attend my first AASL National Conference. It was an amazing experience! I attended wonderful sessions and made connections with librarians all over the U.S. I truly appreciate that BTSB made it possible!” – Carrie Bresnehen

facebook

instagram

linkedin

pinterest

snapchat

tiktok

twitter

youtube

Copyright © 2021 AASL, All rights reserved.

AASL, 225 N. Michigan Ave, Suite 1300, Chicago, IL 60601

Unsubscribe from AASL | ALA Privacy Policy

Higher Logic

AzLA President

não lida,
15 de abr. de 2021, 12:13:3115/04/2021
para info storytrail.com, AzLA Teacher Librarian Division, arizona.scho...@azla.org
Hi Judi,
I am so sorry to have missed the TLD meeting yesterday. Please let me know if we could meet to discuss what was discussed and keep me in the loop on future meetings. Live well Judi.
Jack
--
Respectfully,
Dr. John Walsh