AzLA PD Webinar: Interactive Library Projects During the Pandemic and Re-Inventing the School Library

1 view

info storytrail.com

Nov 9, 2021, 2:09:08 PM11/9/21
to teacher.libra...@azla.org, arizona.scho...@azla.org

Dear TLD Members and School Library Workforce,

If you were unable to attend the Interactive Library Projects During the Pandemic and Re-Inventing the School Library webinar held on November 4, I hope you will make time to view the recording and the handouts. See the links below.

Thank you to Monica Lourenco, Camelback High School Librarian, Phoenix Union, and Erica Urban, Library Assistant, Cartwright Elementary School District, for sharing your work in school libraries

Best,

Judi

Webinar Recording
A recording of the webinar is available at the Arizona Library Association Professional Development YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU4VeqjO9cIuhAyPTtnYlrA

Presentation Handout
Interactive Library Projects During the Pandemic Handout: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PGs6LX2CvhA5ubnjyDBlzrmyXtoSyH5f/view?usp=sharing
Re-Inventing the School Library Handout: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZKOYq42sSzCCG3h3KQVGgqEDqCQQBZku/view?usp=sharing

Judi Moreillon, M.L.S., Ph.D.

Literacies and Libraries Consultant

2019 Scholastic Library Publishing Award

Author/Editor:
Core Values in School Librarianship: Responding with Commitment and Courage (Libraries Unlimited, 2021)

Maximizing School Librarian Leadership: Building Connections for Learning and Advocacy (ALA, 2018)
Coteaching Reading Comprehension Strategies in Elementary School Libraries: Maximizing Your Impact (ALA, 2013)
Coteaching Reading Comprehension Strategies in Secondary School Libraries: Maximizing Your Impact (ALA, 2012)

Please, Don’t Give Me A Hug!/Por favor, íno me abraces! (2019, 2021)
Ready and Waiting for You (2013)
Read to Me/Vamos a leer (2004)
Sing Down the Rain (1997)

http://storytrail.com