***Your New AzLA Membership Account is Ready!***

1 view

AzLA Manager

Jul 26, 2021, 3:37:06 AMJul 26
to all.m...@azla.org
Dear Past and Present AzLA Members,

You should have received an email to login to your new AzLA membership account. If not, please send a message to Contact Us and we will reset your account. Please include your preferred email address for the account as this will be your new username.

If you are currently serving in an AzLA Division, Committee, or Interest Group, please make sure to sign up for a membership or renew your membership if it has lapsed. AzLA bylaws require membership for all group members.

I will be sending more updates on additional content being added soon. Please feel free to look around, join an AzLA group, start a forum thread, renew your membership if you have lapsed, and send us any feedback of what you would like to see on the new site. Please send all comments to Contact Us.

Thank you for your continued support of AzLA!

Danielle Angerbauer, MLIS
Association Manager
Arizona Library Association
2532 N 4th St #271