2022 AzLA Annual Conference Call for Proposals

AzLA Conference Program Committee

May 3, 2022, 3:20:02 PM5/3/22
to confe...@azla.org

Call for Proposals

It’s A New Day!

To Create Innovative Programming

Expand Our Reach

Inspire Future Leaders

Overcome Barriers

Go Beyond Expectations

The Arizona Library Association invites all library and information professionals to submit program proposals for the 2022 AzLA Annual Conference.

When: October 27-28, 2022*

Where: Prescott Resort and Conference Center, Prescott, AZ

Submission Deadline: June 6, 2022

* AzLA will also be hosting a Pre-Conference on Wednesday, October 26. Registration and program information will be shared soon.

We’re moving forward in our libraries and in AzLA. It’s a new day to start fresh with innovative programming, expand our reach, inspire future leaders, and overcome challenges. Let’s go beyond expectations!

Share what you are doing at your library:

CLICK HERE!

Send us your Progam Proposals Today

AzLA 2022 Call for Proposals

For more information about the submission form, program tracks, presentation requirements, and conference, please contact conferenc...@azla.org