Nominations Open for 2022 Service Awards

AzLA Awards

Aug 11, 2022, 3:30:23 PM8/11/22
to all.m...@azla.org
Nominations open.png
Submissions are now open for AzLA Service Awards!  Nominate someone you know who deserves recognition for the contribution of their time, energy, vision, and expertise to our organization and profession.

All nominations for an AzLA Service Award require the 2022 Nomination Form together with a minimum of two (2) additional letters of support. Submissions will be accepted through September 6, 2022.  Please note: Each nomination will require a separate form. The Louise A. Stephens Memorial Scholarship has a separate application form.

2022 Service Awards:
  • Library Leadership Award
  • School Librarian of the Year
  • Newton & Betty Rosenzweig Distinguished Service Award
  • Outstanding Library Service Award
  • Emerging Leader Award
  • Sharon G. Womack Outstanding Library Technician Award
  • Outreach Services Award
  • Outstanding Decision-Maker Award
  • AzLA Outstanding Youth Services Librarian Award
  • Outstanding Library Board
  • Library Volunteer of the Year Award
  • Louise A. Stephens Memorial Scholarship
For more information visit the AzLAService Awards Page.

We look forward to seeing your nominations.

Respond to this email if you have questions.

Best to you,

--
AzLA Service Awards Co-Chairs