Call For Newsletter Proposals and Participation!

AzLA Newsletter

Jun 18, 2021, 7:00:48 PM6/18/21
to all.m...@azla.org

 Hello!

Are you interested in sharing the new initiatives that your library is doing? Did you have an event that went well that you think other libraries might benefit from? Please submit your outstanding contribution to your communities to the AzLA  Newsletter to share!

In addition, the AzLA Newsletter Committee has articles we are working on and we need your help. The topics include:

Feature Librarian - Directors of libraries share how they overcome struggles to provide services through the pandemic and how they prepare for reopening.

Seed Libraries - Does your public library have a seed library? We would be interested in interviewing you to better understand the significance the seed library plays in your community.

Graphic Novels - Graphic novels are a growing popular medium and we want to understand what libraries know and don't know about this medium.

If you have an article idea that you would like to write yourself, click here to submit the idea!

If you would like to participate in one of the topic articles the AzLA committee is working on, please email newsl...@azla.org with the topic you are interested in.

Thank you for taking the time to help!

--
Best,