AzLA Annual Conference Save the Date

AzLA Conference Committee

Apr 22, 2022, 7:35:21 PM4/22/22
to AzLA Conference Committee
AzLA Conference Save the Date.png
It's A New Day!

Our AzLA Annual Conference is back. Please join us October 27-28, 2022 at the Prescott Resort and Conference Center in Prescott, Arizona for the return of AzLA's in-person annual conference. Early bird registration opens soon; AzLA member registration starts at $200 and includes breakfast and lunch daily. Pre-conference sessions will be held on October 26, 2022--details coming soon.

Please take a moment to fill out this short survey to help our Conference Committee gather attendance information.

2022 AzLA Conference Survey

It’s a new day for AzLA--starting fresh with innovative programming, expanding our reach, inspiring future leaders, and overcoming challenges for Arizona libraries.

Let’s go beyond expectations!

2022 AzLA Conference Website